Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Gifts - Part 2

For my dad (Eva's Pawpaw) for Father's Day, I picked up a $1 frame from Michael's. I "modpodged" it with some of my $6.99 paper, and then added some chipboard letters I had from Flower Factory. And then I put in a picture of the two of them from the day she was born.
Here is the result.

And here is the card I made for my Dad out of the front of an old greeting card I had. The mid-century modern style furniture in the drawing is so my dad.


I guess I didn't take pictures of the book I made for Shelly (my stepfather and Eva's Baba.) Hopefully I can get pictures from my mom. I'll also need to get a picture of the card I made for Dan - which was really awesome, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is the most perfect card for your dad, wow.

Love the frame.